Job： Sales Executive
1. Contribute to the growth of training & consulting service by reaching or exceeding sales and profit targets.
2. Fulfill and exceed individual target by maintaining existing clients and developing new clients' request.
3. Work with team to fulfill and exceed sales team group target.
4. Key Account development and maintenance for the solid growth of KA performance.
5. Initiate seminar and promotion activities to promote business or market share.
6. Daily sales activity will include pre-call planning, consultative sales conversation and value creation with clients as before sales activities, necessary support during the service delivery and follow-up activities after sales.
7. Customer satisfaction assurance and further needs development.
8. Good cooperation with technical delivery team.
1. University degree or above.
2. 3 years or above sales experience.
3. Good selling skills, can meet sales goals through developing new clients and maintaining relationship with old clients.
4. Excellent Word, Excel and Power Point skills is a must.
TÜV Rheinland (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Room 2103, Block B, Sinotrans Building, No.1032 Xiahe Rd, Siming District, Xiamen, China